Policy and Development
NBLC is constantly engaged in testing the viability of a full range of development projects as well as policy programs. Our work ranges from testing the viability of public affordable housing programs to providing proforma analysis on complex mixed use developments. With inputs from our market and urban planning work, we can provide a unique and accurate view of a project towards refining its success.
- Community Housing Renewal
- Transit Impact and Value Capture
- Land Use Policy Impact Analysis
- Project Profitability Analysis
- Land Acquisition Strategies/Analysis
- Joint Venture Analysis