Each month, N. Barry Lyon Consultants Limited, in partnership with RealNet Canada Inc. produce the Lyon Report, a synopsis of monthly development activity in the Greater Toronto Area high-rise condominium industry.
Subscriber’s are given a monthly summary of sales and project statistics with commentary from NBLC analysts through a web based audio visual presentation. The presentation is
followed up with a “hard copy” for handy client reference.
An evaluation copy of the August 2011 report is available for downloading.
The Lyon Report provides an analysis of:
- Monthly sales of all forms of high density condominiums throughout the Greater Toronto Area;
- A summary of resale activity;
- A look at future projects;
- A review and analysis of new openings for the month; and,
- NBLC’s take on the latest issues impacting the development industry.
In addition, subscribers have access to RealNet’s high-rise data base offering a
comprehensive survey of Greater Toronto Area developments. From this data base,
subscribers can track virtually every aspect of the condominium industry with the
most extensive and up-to-date sales data in the marketplace.
For subscription information contact RealNet.