NBLC provides residential, commercial and industrial market research to private and public sector clients. Our studies are used for development feasibility assessments, market positioning and policy purposes.
Our residential market research focuses on a vast range of residential forms and tenures.
In addition, the firm has conducted numerous studies related to the market feasibility of retirement housing, adult lifestyle housing and recreational housing projects. Our work extends across urban, suburban, country and resort locations.
Our commercial market research focuses on downtown revitalization studies, analysis
of commercial and industrial sector market trends, and market strategies for mixed-use residential-commercial areas.
- Residential Market Analysis
- Product Demand and Pricing Analysis
- Municipal Housing Needs Assessments
- Affordable Housing Research and Analysis
- Focus Group Research & Consumer Surveys
- Expert Witness: OMB, Court Cases, Tribunals